Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Neighborhood Services

  1. Amusement Device License

    City ordinance requires any place of business with an amusement device (excluding juke boxes) to have that device licensed annually.

  2. Contractor Registration Renewal

    Electrical, Plumbing or Mechanical contractors working in the city limits must register their current state license with the City.... More…

  1. Certificate of Occupancy Application

    Certificates of Occupancy are necessary for any new business or a change in use for an existing business.

  2. Itinerant Peddler/Solicitor License

    Any Person or Firm conducting sales or providing services from an itinerant location, a stationary or moving vehicle, or door-to-door... More…