What do I need to do if I move?

If you move, do NOT take the polykart with you. If it is empty when you move, leave it at the home where it can be found by the next customer. If it has garbage in it, place it on the curb for collection. If your new address is in Sand Springs, that address should already have a kart there. If it is missing, call 918-246-2588. 

If you move into a home that has multiple polykarts, you will be charged monthly for each polykart. If you do not wish to keep the extra polykart, please call 918-246-2588 to have the polykart picked up and billing changed.

Show All Answers

1. When will my refuse be collected?
2. What will be collected by the trash service?
3. What do I do with limbs or brush?
4. Where and how do I set a polykart for collection?
5. What do I do with extra, or bulky pick-ups?
6. What can Trash Service do for disabled customers?
7. What information can you provide about my polykart?
8. What does recycling have to do with trash service?
9. What is the holiday schedule?
10. What do I need to do if I move?