- Neighborhood Services
Our MissionNeighborhood Services' mission is to provide citizens with timely and professional building, trade and code compliance services that are above the industry standard. Staff endeavors to inform and assist citizens with City ordinances and internationally-adopted building and trade code regulations that promote protections of their health, safety and welfare.
Our Location and Contact Info
Neighborhood Service is located in City Hall at 100 E. Broadway St. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch) Our main telephone number is 918-246-2572.
Click on the links below to view.
Building Permits and Housing Stats
Our No Knock List
It is unlawful for any door-to-door commercial salespeople to attempt to make unsolicited contacts with residents whose addresses are listed on the City's "No Knock List." Click on the links below for the current list and additional information. Residents wanting to sign up for the "No Knock List" may do so by completing information in the "How Do I" section of this website.
No Knock List
No Knock FAQ
Our Helpful Brochures
To view or download information about specific Neighborhood Services functions, click on one of the pdf brochures below.
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Code Enforcement
- Earth Change
- Know the Code
- Manufactured Homes
Our Download Forms
Get a head start on your permit or licensing by downloading and completing one of the pdf forms below. Completed forms can be submitted in person, faxed to 918-245-0372 or scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Building Permit Application
- Building and Trade Code Adoptions
- Sign Permit Application
- Curb Cut/Sidewalk Permit Application
- Contractor License Application
- Residential Building Insurance ID Form
- Permit, License and Inspection Fees
- Certificate of Occupancy Application
- Business Alarm Registration
- Beverage License Application
- Amusement Device License Application
- Itinerant Peddler/Solicitor License Application
- Mover's Permit Application