Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsVisitorsBusinessesHow Do I
File a Compliment or Complaint
To File a Compliment
We are always glad to hear when our employees do a great job.  We will pass along any words of encouragement as well as consider your compliment for formal awards if it rises to that level.  If you do send in a compliment, please know that our officers appreciate it.  It takes much more effort for people to show appreciation than it does to complain.

To file a compliment, please fill out our online form, or call our Deputy Chief of Police at (918)246-2533.

To File a Complaint
We like to hear from people who are disappointed in our performance as we use those interactions to improve our operations.  If an officer or employee has not met your expectations, or you feel that the police administration needs to look into a situation, please let us know.  One of the basic factors in the management philosophy of the Sand Springs Police Department is that we will take care of our mistakes and will work with citizens to make sure we are providing the best policing services that we can.  In order to do so, we need your help in identifying when we do have a problem.

Please take note that if you do feel the need to file a complaint, you can be assured that we will look into the matter and take it a seriously as you do.

To file a complaint, please fill out our online form, or call our Deputy Chief of Police at (918)246-2533.