Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsVisitorsBusinessesHow Do I
Disabled Customers
Requirements for Assistance
Physically disabled persons may contact the Public Works Department at 918-246-2588 if you are absolutely unable to get the polykart to the curbside for collection. You will be asked to provide a doctor’s statement verifying the fact that you are disabled.