Our MissionCode enforcement seeks correction of public nuisances through City Ordinances and State Statutes to protect the community's health, safety and welfare.
Our Location and Contact InfoOur offices are located at 100 E. Broadway St. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed noon to 1 p.m. for lunch). Request Tracker can be used to report public nuisances. Our e-mail is email@example.com, Our main phone number is 918-246-2572, and our fax number is 918-245-0372.
- Public nuisances included.
- Grass or weeds that exceed 12" in height.
- Trash or debris that invites insects or rodents, smells bad, or creates a fire hazard.
- Vacant buildings that can be entered by children, transients, squatters or criminals.
- Dilapidated buildings that may collapse, or are continually unsecured or abandoned.
- Cars and trucks stored in open view that cannot be driven on public streets.
- Parking in yards or across sidewalks.